Information Collected and Used
When you register our games, we may collect and record the information you provide to us, whether through the game or through social network or other third party services (“Account Information”).
The type of information may include:
(1) Your Name, Profile Picture, Email Address;
(2) Third party (such as Facebook) user identification number;
(3) Technical information typically through the use of server log files, and mobile device software development kits.
We may acquire information from you through:
(1) Your access and participation in message boards on the Service;
(2) Your email of a question to our customer support;
(3) Your purchase of a virtual product of any type.
Please note that because a third party site manages the purchases of virtual goods offered by the Service, we do not have access to your credit card details and billing information.
In all cases of data access and collection, the information you provide will not be disclosed, rented, loaned, leased, sold, or otherwise voluntarily distributed to unaffiliated third parties. We may use it, but not limited to in the following ways: to create your account and ensure safe smooth gameplay; to allow user-to-user communication; to provide technical support and respond to user inquires; to receive feedback to improve our game and customize user experience.
In addition, we may send push notification to you with your consent to inform you the game updates, promotions, and other relevant messages. You can choose to opt out of it in the settings of your device.
Changing or Deleting Your Information
You may review, update, correct or delete any personal information by changing the applicable information in your Facebook profile page. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you completely delete all this information, your account may become deactivated. If you wish to cancel or delete your account or request that we no longer use your information, please contact us at the email address provided and we will attempt to accommodate your request if we are not legally obligated to retain the record.
Use of Service – Restrictions
Please be noted your account will be suspended or permanently banned if you failed to follow our restriction rules.
1. You shall not spread any illegal and harmful information in the game.
2. You shall not cheat, hack or maliciously exploit the game with your account.
3. You shall not transfer chips to your multiple accounts or your friends in any other tables on purpose.
4. You shall not buy chips and virtual items from any unauthorized source.
5. You shall not make any deal in regard to real money with players through the game.
6. You are fully responsible for any unauthorized use of the service including but not limited to the use of credit card or ant payment by any method.
8. The games are for adult audience for entertainment purpose only. You shall not put it to other uses.
We have put in place reasonable technical and organizational measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to overcome those measures or use your personal information for improper purposes. Also please note that email and messaging systems are not considered secure, so we discourage you from sending us personal information through these mediums.