By accepting our Private Policy, you consent to our collection, use and disclose of your information as described.
Information We Collect
Teen Patti Flush provides players to play as guest or login through Facebook. When you register for obtaining the service through Facebook, you allow us to access the information you provide or consent to provide for that site, but it is affected by the privacy settings you and your friends establish in Facebook. You can check out your settings before you register the game.
We may collect, but is not limited to: your full name, country, gender, birthday, device information, profile picture, Facebook friends list, login email you gave when you registered Facebook.
Once you register the game, you will be provided with a user id, which is used to indentify your account. And profile will be public, but will only permit access to information that is considered public or that you have designated as public in your settings.
When you play our game, we may collect certain technical information typically through the use of server log files, mobile device software development kits and tracking technology like browser cookies to personalize the game experience.
Any other information that you enter when using the service may also be collected.
Use of Information
When you play Teen Patti Flush, we collect some personal information in order to render the good service, fulfill your requirement, and resolve your issues.
We may use it, but not limited to in the following ways: to create your account and ensure safe smooth gameplay; to allow user-to-user communication; to provide technical support and respond to user inquires; to receive feedback to improve our game and customize user experience.
In addition, we may send push notification to you with your consent to inform you the game updates, promotions, and other relevant messages. You can choose to opt out of it in the settings of your device.
Share of Information
We will not rent, sell or share it with any third party without your consent except the following circumstances:
1. In order to perform certain service, we will provide some of your information to third party companies on our behalf, including payment processing, marketing service and in-game advertising.
2. In Teen Patti Flush, any other players can check your game profile while you are playing. They can get access to your game ID, basic game data and Facebook name. Moreover, other players may send you game requests or even friend requests through Facebook.
Use of Service - Restrictions
The following restrictions apply to use of the service:
1. Teen Patti Flush is not intended for children under the age of 13. We will take immediate actions to erase their information if that happens. You shall not let anyone under 13 to use your account.
2. This game is only for entertainment. You shall not put to other uses.
3. You shall not spread any illegal and harmful information in the game.
4. You shall not cheat or hack the game with your account.
5. You shall not buy chips and virtual items from any unauthorized source.
6. You shall not make any deal in regard to real money with players through the game.
7. You are fully responsible for any unauthorized use of the service including but not limited to the use of credit card or ant payment by any method.
Changes to the Private Policy
If you have any problem in regards to this private policy, including to practice an of your rights, please contact us through Teenpatti.email@example.com.