Thanks for playing Teen Patti Flush: 3 Patti Poker (Teen Patti Flush, our game) and using the services
provided by Banyan. These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of Teen Patti Flush. By accessing
and using these Service, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and provision of this agreement. In
addition, when using these particular Services, you shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules
to such Services. Any participation in this service will constitute acceptance of this agreement. If you do not
agree to abide by the above, please do not use this service.
We reserves the right to change these terms from time to time as it sees fit and your continued use of the
Service will signify your acceptance of any adjustment to these terms. You are therefore advised to re-read this
statement on a regular basis.
play Teen Patti Flush: 3 Patti Poker, you need to create an account. We highly recommend you to maintain the
same account across all platforms and devices.
It's the players' responsibility to protect your own account, which is to say, do not share your account and
password with any others. We are not reliable for any losses arising from this issue.
Please note your account will be suspended or permanently banned if you failed to follow our restriction rules.
1. Teen Patti Flush is not intended for children under the age of 13. We will take immediate actions to erase
their information if that happens. You shall not let anyone under 13 to use your account.
2. This game is only for entertainment. You shall not put to other uses.
3. You shall not spread any inappropriate messages in the game, which can be related on any subject below.
- It can be considered as libelous, defamatory, obscene, intimidating, invasive of privacy, abusive,
- It contains expressions of hatred, religious or racial discrimination, pornography or other factors
counted in any serious issue.
- It is in any way objectionable or undesirable (whether or not unlawful).
- It is or can be deemed as an incitement to commit a criminal offence.
- It is involved in soliciting donations or other form of help.
- It promotes the products or services of our competing companies.
- It violates the rights of any person or any applicable laws.
- It violates the intellectual property of any person or organization.
- It in any manner disparages Teen Patti Flush or any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors,
partners, sponsors, products, services, or websites.
4. You shall not cheat, hack or maliciously exploit the game with your account.
5. You shall not create more than one account to play our game.
6. You shall not transfer chips to your multiple accounts or your friends in private or any other tables on
7. You shall not buy chips and virtual items from any unauthorized source.
8. You shall not make any deal in regard to real money with players through the game.
9. You are fully responsible for any unauthorized use of the service including but not limited to the use of
credit card or ant payment by any method.
In-Game Purchase & Account Sales
In-game consumables such as virtual currency are final and no refunds will be given, except in Teen Patti Flush's
sole and absolute discretion. Please be careful of each deal before buying it.
Please note that this game doesn't offer real money gambling or an opportunity to win real money or prizes. The
chips you win or lose have no real cash value.
You shall not sell or transfer your in-game consumables to others for real money under any circumstances. It's in
Teen Patti Flush has absolute right to manage, regulate, modify and/or eliminate in-game consumables as it sees
fit in its so discretion and Teen Patti Flush shall have no liability to you or anyone for the exercise of such
We have put in place reasonable technical and organizational measures designed to secure your personal
information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. However, we cannot
guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to overcome those measures or use your personal
information for improper purposes. Also please note that email and messaging systems are not considered secure,
so we discourage you from sending us personal information through these mediums.
Warranties and Disclaimers
We promise to provide complete, accurate and reliable contents and services. However, this Service is provided
"as is," with all faults, and we express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Service or
the materials contained. Also, nothing contained on this Service shall be interpreted as advising you.
Other than as expressly set out in these terms or additional terms, neither Teen Patti Flush nor any third
parties make any specific promises about the Services.
We do not endorse any advertisements linked to the game. Users shall take full responsibility if they use or
purchase any products from third parties.
We disclaim any liability for your transactions with any third party that may have advertisements or are linked
to the Service.
Some jurisdictions provide for certain warranties, like the implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a
particular purpose and non-infringement. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all warranties.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstance, shall we be liable for any claim, loss, injury, or damages (direct, indirect, incidental
or any other kind whatsoever) arising from or in reference to your use of the Services, or the game.
You specifically recognize, agree and accept, without restricting the generality of the foregoing, that we are
not responsible or reliable to you for:
- Losses resulting from any abuse or misuse of your account or any other services.
- Losses arising from transmitting any data or information from other end to our game, vice versa.
- Losses incurred in technical failures, glitches, breakdowns, improper data transmission, viruses or
technical issues in connection with your access to our service.
- Any messages defamatory or vulgar that may be passed by or by other users to you.
- Any delay or failure on our part to inform you of any issues we may have about your operations or
on third-party websites or through links or ads that have been displayed here.
The Site and its original content, features, and functionality are owned by Teen Patti Flush: 3 Patti Poker and
are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or
proprietary rights laws.